Hounslow, Hounslow
Additional Fees

I applied to blackberry models online, I received an email inviting me for a test shoot in Birmingham. Once I arrived it came to my attention it was run down and the actual studio was very hard to get to, almost hidden.

Anyway i went through with the test shoot and passed. They then said i needed to buy my portfolio as my first modelling experience this wasn't dodgy to me and I stupidly went through with it, i had to pay £700 for my portfolio which was just pictures on two dvd dicks.They also 'promised' me work. I payed £53 each much month for my portfolio till the full £700 was payed off, They sent me TWO letters at two different times saying i hadn't payed my £53 this month, although my bank details proved i had payed both times.

Of course iv had no work of Blackberry models and it had been now over a year, Please do not go for them. You will get scammed!!

I didn't like: Fact blackberry models are a scam.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 13, 2016.

Comments

London, England, United Kingdom #1186484

I had the same problem. It's been a year now and they're still asking for payment.

I found out it was a scam and blocked my card from them. I went to citizens advice bureau and they are now dealing with it. I think we should all speak to watch dog about these scammers.

The agency changed its name from blackberry to m0del agency. It proves they're just scammers.

Hampshire, England, United Kingdom #1185407

A legit agency gets you work and then charges you a percentage of what you actually earn. If an agency asks you to pay upfront, run in the other direction.

Saint Albans, England, United Kingdom #1185351

Raise a complaint with the bank, you might be able to get the money back! I've got the direct debits that I've paid back; but still lost £250 out of it... (Dalers; an author of a thread on this forum)